Omeo Spondyheal Drop
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Pain located in the neck & back is a common medical condition. Pain can come from a number of disorders and diseases and can involve any of the tissues of that region. Spondylitis is one of the most common causes of back and neck pain, and results from inflammation of the vertebral joints. The condition is often not detected until it has fully developed and is causing pain. The pain is usually concentrated around the cervical region of the neck, shoulder and lower spine, with downward-moving stinging pain.
Types of spondylitis include: cervical spondylitis – which affects the cervical spine, causing pain to spread the back of the neck; lumbar spondylitis – which causes pain in the lumbar region; and ankylosing spondylitis- which is primarily a disease that affects the sacroiliac joints, causing stiffness in the neck, jaw, shoulders, hips and knees.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OmeoTM Spondyheal Drops : A Homoeopathic speciality product to relieve the symptoms of spondylitis.
Indications: For pain and stiffness of back, concentrated in cervical and lumbo – sacral region.
Composition: Each 10ml contains: Colocynthis Vulgaris 3x (1.0ml),Ruta Graveolens 3x (1.0ml),Hypericum Perforatum 5x (1.0ml),Ledum Palustre 2x (2.0ml),Cuprum Metallicum 6x (2.0mg),Dulcamara 3x (2.0ml),Conium Maculatum 3x (1.0ml),Alcohol : 65%v/v
Action and indications of the ingredients of OmeoTM Spondyheal Drops :
• Colocynthis Vulgaris : Tension in the neck and shoulder-blades.Drawing pains in the back, as if the muscles were stretched.Great weakness in the back.
• Ruta graveolens: Pain in nape, back and loins.Lumbago worse morning before rising.
• Hypericum perforatum: Aching pain and sensation of lameness in the small of the back. Stitches in the small of the back. Also useful for cervical spondylitis.
• Ledum palustre : Stiffness affecting the muscles of back, neck and loins.
• Cuprum metallicum: Pains in the occiput and in the nape of the neck, on moving the head.
• Dulcamara: Stiff neck. Pain in small of back, as after long stooping.
• Conium maculatum: Tension in nape of neck with pain and stiffness. Weakness and lameness in small of back with lassitude.
Dosage: 10-15 drops in half cup of water, thrice a day, or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals, or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known.
Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.