BJain? Homeopathic Omeo Dentition Tablets Online
Dentition is defined as the development of teeth and their arrangement in the mouth.Their are a large number of problems which effect the oral health of children such as nursing caries, thumb sucking, lip sucking etc.
Clinically it presents as:
- Tendency to bite and chew.
- Dribbling of saliva.
- Low grade fever.
- Refuse to eat or drink milk.
A homoeopathic speciality product for teething problem.
Chamomilla 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Ferrum phosphoricum 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Kali muriaticum 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Calcarea phosphoric 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Kali phosphoricum 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Silicea 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Magnesium phosphoricum 3x 14.2 mg w/w
Excipients q.s. to one tablet
- Difficult dentition
- Associated Diarrhoea & Colic
Actions of ingredients:
- Chamomilla: For Children, new-born and during period of dentition. Diarrhoea: During dentition
- Ferrum Phosphoricum: Complaints during dentition, with fever.
- Kali Muriaticum: Toothache with swelling of the gums and cheeks
- Silicea: Difficult dentition
- Magnesia Phosphorica: Ailments of teething children; spasms during dentition,no fever. Complaints of teething children.