BJain Omeo Injury Relief Tablets Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Injury is defined as a damage or harm that causes something to no longer be healthy or in good condition. Injury can be caused by an accident, falls, weapons etc. and can range from a minor injury to a life threatening injury. Some common types of injuries found are bruises, sprain, strain, blunt injury etc. Blunt injury is a traumatic injury caused by a mechanical force to the body by a blunt thing such as cricket ball, bottle, brick etc. or an injury in which the body strikes a surface such as wall or ground in which the skin is not penetrated by an object. Sprain is a type of injury in which there is a damage of one or more ligaments in a joint. It is caused either by some trauma or when the joint is taken beyond its functional range of movement. Sprain can cause symptoms such as – pain, swelling, bruising, difficulty in using the affected extremity. Most common sites of sprain are ankle, wrist, toes, knee. Strain is an injury to a muscle in which muscular fibres as a result of over-stretching. Strain can cause symptoms such as localised stiffness, discolouration and bruising around the strained muscle.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS: Omeo™ Injury Relief – A Homoeopathic Speciality product for Injury and Trauma
Indications: Blunt injury, Sprain, Strain
Action and Indications of Omeo™ Injury Relief (Literature Reference) :
- Arnica Montana– Concussions and contusions, results of shock or injury. After-effects of injury
- Hypericum perforatum – useful for ailments : from spraining or straining a single part, muscle or tendon. The great remedy for injuries to nerves.
- Rhus toxicodendron – Ailments : from spraining or straining a single part, muscle or tendon overlifting. Rhus affects fibrous tissue markedly-joints, tendons, sheaths-aponeurosis, etc.
- Symphytum officinale – Facilitates union of fractured bones lessens peculiar pricking pain; favors production of callus.
- Bellis Perennis – First remedy in injuries to the deeper tissues, after major surgical work.
- Ledum palustre – Easy spraining of ankles and feet.
Composition : Each tablet of 100mg contains. Arnica montana 3X (14mg w/w), Hypericum perforatum 3X (14mg w/w), Ledum palustre 3X (14mg w/w), Rhus toxicodendron 6X (14mg w/w), Ruta graveolans 3X (14mg w/w), Symphytum officinale 2X (14mg w/w), Bellis perennis 3X (14mg w/w), Excipients q.s. to one tablet of 100mg.
Dosage : 2 tablets, 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for use : To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as directed by the physician
Caution : Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known adverse reaction: None known
Storage : Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.