Anaemia , according to WHO is a reduction in either the red blood cells or their oxygen carrying capacity to a level where they fail to meet body’s physiologic needs, which vary according to age, sex, altitude, smoking and pregnancy status.
Anaemia causes improper oxygenation of the tissues resulting in pallor, easy fatigue, dyspnoea, palpitation, headache, dizziness, anorexia , gastric disturbances, menstrual dysfunctions etc.
Iron deficiency is believed to be the most common cause for anaemia across the globe, although folate, vitamin B12, Vitamin A deficiencies, chronic diseases, worm infestations and inherited disorders like sickle cell anaemia and thalassemia are also prominent causes for anaemia.
Kali phosphoricum3X 62.5 mg
Calcareaphosphorica3X 62.5 mg
Calcareafluorica3X 62.5 mg
- Low levels of Haemoglobin with symptoms of anaemia.
- Easy fatigue on least exertion.
- Frequent attacks of dizziness and blackouts.
- Constipation and weakened digestion.
- Menstrual disturbances.
- Pallor with air hunger.
Action of ingredients:
- In pale, anaemic subjects, with violent local congestions. Vertigo.
- Palpitation; pulserapid. Night sweats ofanaemia.
- Anæmia, blood-poverty,want of red blood.
2. Kali phosphoricum:
- Vertigo and giddiness from nervous exhaustion and weakness. Head feels dull and tired.
- Cerebral anaemia. Anaemia, blood poor, palpitation with sleeplessness and restlessness.
- Calc. phos. is absolutely essential to the proper growth and nutrition of the body.
- It alsosupplies new blood-cells, becoming the first remedy in anaemia and chlorosis.
- In anaemia of young, rapidly growing people; in women weakened by rapidchild bearing; in accompanying diseases with exhaustive discharges.
- Numbness.Weak in morning.Feeling of fatigue all day
- Palpitations with flushes of heat, which alternate with a sensitivity to cold.