BJain Homeopathic Omeo Dysentry Drops Online
Dysentery broadly refers to infectious gastrointestinal disorders characterized by inflammation of the intestines, chiefly the colon. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines dysentery as any episode of diarrhea in which blood is present in loose, watery stools. Dysentery is spread among humans through contaminated food and water. Dysentery is associated with environmental conditions where poor sanitation is prevalent. Once a person is infected, the infectious organism lives in the intestines and is passed in the stool of the infected person. With some infections,
animals can also be infected and spread the disease to humans. Untreated dysentery can lead to severe dehydration.
Each 5ml contains:
Colchicum autumnale Ø 0.06ml
Aloe socotrina Ø 0.06ml
Mercurius corrosivus 3x 0.06mg
Nux vomica Ø 0.06ml
Colocynthis Ø 0.06ml
Alcohol content 3%v/v
- Bloody and Mucous Stools
Action of ingredients:
• Colchicum autumnale: Autumnal dysentery, discharges from bowels contain white shreddy particles in large quantities; white mucus; “scrapings of intestines”
• Aloe socotrina: In dysentery the stool are frequent, painful and are attended with a lot of mucus, burning in the rectum and anus, with tenesmus
• Mercurius corrosives: Dysentery and summer complaints of intestinal canal, occurring from May to November. Tenesmus of rectum, not >> by stool; incessant, persistent; stool hot, scanty, bloody, slimy, offensive; shreds of mucous membrane and terrible cutting, colicky pains.
• Nux vomica: It is beneficial in dysentery, when the stools are thin, brownish, or consist of blood and mucus. There is severe colic before the stool, but a cessation of all pain and tenesmus following the stool.
• Colocynthis: when the stools are bloody and mucous, are worse after eating and drinking and there is the characteristic colic present.