BJain Homeopathic Medicines for Worms
Intestinal worms, parasitic worms or helminths are large parasites that reside in the gastro intestinal tract and are usually acquired by means of contaminated food.
The most common helminths affecting humans include roundworms, pinworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Children often present with worms.
Symptoms of intestinal worms include:
- Abdominal pain with tenderness
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
- Insatiable appetite in the beginning
- Loss of appetite at later stages
- Vomiting or passing of stool containing worms
- Anal itching
- Gnawing of teeth in sleep
- Pica or desire to eat indigestible things like chalk and soil