Homeopathic Medicine for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is the inflammation of the tissues that line the sinuses. Sinuses are four pairs of spaces in the face and head that are connected by narrow channels.
Symptoms of Sinusitis or a Sinus Infection include:
- Pain in Sinuses and Surrounding Areas including pressure felt in the head, face, ears, jaw, cheeks and teeth.
- Nasal discharge or runny nose
- Stuffiness or congestion in the nose and in the face and head
- Pain in face and head
- Post nasal drip and cough caused by it
- Irritability due to a difficulty in breathing or from pain
You can read more about the disease in our blog here: