BJain Homeopathic Omeo Heart Gold Drops Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Main function of heart is to pump the blood so that it can reach the rest of the body via arteries. The heart is like any other muscle, & needs oxygen for its proper working. Coronary arteries supply oxygen to the heart for its efficient functioning. The coronary arteries are at risk for narrowing as cholesterol deposits (plaques), build up inside the artery. If the arteries narrow due to these deposits, blood supply to the heart muscle may be compromised (slowed down). Slowing of blood flow to the heart causes decrease in the oxygen supply to the heart due to which the function of the heart is affected which is reflected as chest pain, or angina. A heart attack or myocardial infarction occurs when a plaque ruptures, allowing a blood clot to form. This completely obstructs the artery, stopping blood flow to part of the heart muscle, and that portion of muscle dies.
Risk factors for heart disease:
• Smoking • High blood pressure (hypertension)
• High cholesterol • Diabetes
• Family history • Peripheral artery disease • Obesity
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
Omeo™ Heart Gold has constituents which act on the heart & tones up the heart muscles. The ingredients also have a solvent power on the crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries & thus increasing blood supply to heart muscle. This heart tonic can be taken by patients suffering from heart ailments for strengthening the heart muscle.
Omeo™ Heart Gold: A Homoeopathic speciality product which strengthens the heart.
Action of Omeo™ Heart Gold: Acts as a Cardiac Tonic.
• Restores tone to the heart muscle
• Dissolves the crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries
• Affects the circular fibers of the heart muscles & arteries, thus relieves palpitation of the heart
• Increases the energy of heart’s action & renders it more regular
• Palpitations • Irregular heart beat • Atherosclerosis
• It increases the contractile power & tone of the heart muscles & acts as a cardiac tonic.
Composition: Cactus grandiflorus Ø (20%v/v), Crataegus oxyacantha Ø (40%v/v), Convallaria majalis
Ø (1%v/v), Valeriana officinalis Ø (10%v/v), Strophanthus hispidus Ø (1%v/v), Aurum muriaticum natronatum 4X (1%w/v), Camphora 2X (5%v/v), Excipients q.s., Alcohol content (50%v/v)
Individual Indications of the Ingredients of Omeo™ Heart Gold:
1. Cactus grandiflorus – It acts on the circular muscular fibres. It is indicated in atheromatous arteries & weak heart. Violent palpitations.
2. Crataegus oxyacantha – It acts on the heart muscle & is a heart tonic. It is useful in irregularity of the heart, chronic heart disease with extreme weakness. It is said to have a solvent power on the crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries.
3. Convallaria majalis – It increases the energy of heart’s action & renders it more regular. Palpitations from the least exertion, extremely rapid & irregular pulse.
4. Valeriana officinalis – It is useful in palpitation of the heart, anxiety.
5. Strophanthus hispidus – It restores tone to brittle tissues, especially of the heart muscle & valves. Especially useful in failing compensation dependent upon a fatty heart.
6. Aurum muriaticum natronatum – It is indicated in irregular beats of the heart.
7. Camphora – As a heart stimulant for emergency use, Camphora is the most satisfactory remedy. It is also indicated for palpitations of the heart.
Dosage: 20-30 drops in 1/4th cup of water, 3 times a day.
For sudden unexpected symptoms – 40 drops advisable. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known
Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat,moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.