BJain Homeopathic Omeo Constipation Tablets Online
Constipation is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces.
The most common causes of constipation:
1) Lack of fiber in the diet
2) Physical inactivity
5) Irritable bowel syndrome
8) Changes in routine
9) Overuse of laxatives
10) Not going to the toilet when needed
11) Not drinking enough water
12) Problems with the colon or rectum-Tumors can compress or restrict the passages and cause constipation. Also, scar tissue, diverticulosis, and abnormal narrowing of the colon or rectum, known as colorectal stricture.
A Homoeopathic Specialty Product for Constipation.
Constipation, flatulence & irregular bowel habits.
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Bryonia Alba 2x
Hyrastis candensis 2x
Illicum anisatum 3X
Excipients q.s. to one tablet.
Action of ingredients:
- Bryonia Alba: Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large.
- Hydrastis candensis: The bowels are usually constipated and the stools often mixed with mucus.
- Illicium anisatum: This remedy is indicated in flatulent colic, “the three months’ colic,” when the pain returns with marked regularity and is attended with the rumbling of gas in the abdomen.
- Senna: Constipation, with colic and flatulence.
Visit ? Homeopathic Medicine Online