BJain Homeopathic Omeo Flu Tablets Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Flu also known as influenza, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by influenza viruses. The influenza virus usually enters the body through mucous membranes in the mouth, nose or eyes.
Virus can be present on:
The risk of infection is greater in highly populated areas like:
Prevention of Flu
Wash hands frequently
Cover mouth with a handkerchief while coughing or sneezing
Get enough sleep
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OMEO? FLU (THE FLU FIGHTER): A Homoeopathic speciality product for Flu.
Nose blockage? Watery discharge from the nose & eyes.
Each tablet of 250mg contains:
Aconitum napellus 3X (25mg), Bryonia alba 3X (25mg), Eupatorium perfoliatum 1X (25mg), Gelsemium sempervirens 3X (25mg), Ipecacuanha 3X (25mg), Phosphorus 6X (25mg), Eucalyptus globulus 2X (10mg) Excipients q.s.
Individual Indications of the Ingredients of OMEO? FLU
1. Aconitum napellus First remedy in inflammatory fevers, Influenza. Burning headache, coryza, nose stopped up.
2. Bryonia alba Fever, chills with external coldness, coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead, swelling of the tip of the nose.
3. Eupatorium perfoliatum Also known as ?Bone-set, for it relieves pain in limbs and muscles which accompanies febrile disease. Coryza with sneezing, throbbing headache.
4. Gelsemium sempervirens Indicated in Influenza. Fever, chills up and down the back, dizziness, drowsiness, dullness and trembling, tired feeling.
5. Ipecacuanha Fever, slightest chill with much heat. Coryza, with obstruction of the nose.
6. Phosphorus Indicated in Inflammatory fever, Influenza. Fluent coryza, with much sneezing, swelling of the nose during coryza, vertigo with slight headache.
7. Eucalyptus globulus Useful in Influenza, in fevers of a relapsing character. Dull, congestive headache, watery coryza, symptoms of exhaustion and toxaemia.
Adults & > 12 years old? 2 tablets, 4 times a day
Children < 12 years old? 2 tablets, 2 times a day
Or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction of Use:
To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.