BJain Homeopathic Omeo Ear Drops Online
Omeo Ear Drops – Ear is known as the balancing organ of the body. A very common symptom observed relating to ear troubles is earache. Earache is described as ache or pain in the ear and is also known as Otalgia. Pain in the ear can be because of the problems occurring either locally in the ear or are referred from remote areas. Single or both the ears can be affected. Causes of earache Local causes – Furuncle, Impacted wax, Otitis media, Eustachian tube obstruction, Mastoiditis. Referred cause – Pain in the ear can be referred because of problems occurring in near by areas. Conditions such as caries, impacted molar, apical abscess, ill-fitting denture, ulcerative lesions of oral cavity or tongue, osteoarthritis (tempero – mandibular joint), throat infections etc. can cause referred pain in the ear. OMEO EAR DROPS
Each 5ml contains
Calendula officinalis Ø 0.30ml
Verbascum thapsus Ø 0.10ml
Mezereum Ø 0.02ml
Resorcinum 1X 36.0mg
Acidum boracicum 1X 10.0mg
Aqua distillate q.s.
Alcohol content 3.7%v/v
Otalgia (ear pain) with sense of obstruction
Action of omeo ear drops:
• Antiseptic, Disinfectant.
• Arrests fermentation and putrefaction.
• Verbascum thapsus- Oil of Mullein (Ver. ol.) relieves earache at once. Verb. is said to meet many cases of deafness. Sensation of a stoppage of ears (first left, then right, also of nose and larynx) when reading aloud; hearing unaffected.
• Resorcinum – Used as an antiseptic disinfectant.
Dosage: 2-3 drops into the ear, 4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Directions for Use: For use in ears only
1. Tilt the head sideways
2. Press the bottle to release the drop into ear
3. Keep the head tilted while putting drops
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions : None known
Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat,moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.