A homoeopathic speciality product for Injuries & Wounds.
Composition: Calendula officinalis Ø 0.30ml Alcohol content – Not more than 86% v/v
• Surgical cuts Action of Omeo Calendula spray
• Secure union by first intention and prevent suppuration
•Favors phagocytosis and healing
• Produce local exudation and helps to make acrid discharge healthy and free
• Restores the vitality of an injured part, making it impregnable against the forces of putrefaction.
Calendula officinalis – • External wounds with or without loss of substance; torn and jagged looking wounds; post-surgical operations; to promote healthy granulation and prevent excessive suppuration and disfiguring scars.
• In phlegmonous erysipelas it seems to be a valuable topical application; it is also useful as a local application in bad ulcers of os uteri, offensive leucorrhoea.
• Calendula ointment may be applied to the edges of the burns and over the healing burns in the last stages of recovery; expedites the healing process.