Omeo Anti-Fungal Drops Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE
A fungal infection of the skin, also known as mycosis, is a skin disease caused by fungal invasion. It can cause symptoms such as itching, scaling, irritation, redness, swelling and blisters.
Some of the most common fungal infections of the skin are:
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection of the skin that spreads rapidly over the body. It causes red and scaly eruptions with a circular rash hence the name “ringworm” despite it being a fungus with the name tinea corporis.
Jock Itch is a form of ringworm caused by tinea cruris that likes to grow in moist regions of the body. It is typically found in the groin, inner thighs or anal area. Symptoms include itching, flaking, peeling skin and a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges.
Athlete’s Foot is a fungal infection caused by the fungus tinea pedis, that usually begins between the toes and is caused by sweaty tightly confined feet.
Yeast Infections or Candida causes symptoms such as redness, discharge and scaling. Common areas of infection include between the fingers, toes, around the nails and in the groin region. Candida albicans is notoriously known to cause vaginal yeast infections and oral thrush.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OMEO™ ANTI-FUNGAL DROPS:
A Homoeopathic specialty product for Fungal Infections of the Skin.
Fungal Infection of the skin and mucous membranes
Ring worm, Jock itch, Athlete’s foot
Yeast Infections such as Candida and oral thrush
Itching, redness and scaling of the skin.
Each 1ml contains: Chrysarobinum 12X (0.02% v/v), Psorinum 12X
(0.02%% v/v), Graphites 10X (0.02% v/v), Mezereum 10X (0.02% v/v),
Silicea 8X (0.02% v/v), Purified Water (q.s.), Alcohol content (30% v/v)
Individual Indications of the Ingredients of OMEO™ ANTI-FUNGAL DROPS
1. Chrysarobinum: Acts successfully in skin diseases such as ringworm, psoriasis, acne and squamous or vesicular lesions. Crust formation on the skin and foul smelling discharges. Dry, scaly, itching eruptions. Scabs with pus under them.
2. Psorinum: Dirty skin with intolerable itching. Indolent ulcers, crusty eruptions. Pustules near finger nails.
3. Graphites: Rough, hard and persistently dry skin. Eruptions that ooze a sticky exudate. Unhealthy skin, swelling, cracks.
4. Mezereum: Intolerable itching, chilliness, eruptions ulcerate and form thick crusts.
5. Silicea: Felons, abscesses and cracks at the ends of fingers. Suppurations, itching eruptions, crippled nails. Ailments with pus formation.
10-20 drops in 1/4 th cup of water, 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Directions of Use:
To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: None known
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.