BJain Homeopathic Omeo Uprise Be Pe Drops Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Regulated blood pressure is needed to maintain optimal tissue perfusion which is crucial for gaseous exchanges occurring across the cell membranes of tissues over the entire body. In certain situations this regulation gets disturbed resulting in transitory spikes and dips in the arterial blood pressure. But a tendency towards frequent episode of such disturbances results in circulatory anomalies in the form of hypertension and hypotension. Hypertension immediately throws symptoms and gets easily identified but in case of hypotension, usually there are minimal symptoms and the situation becomes critical only after a sudden steep fall in pressure occurs resulting in a syncope or a fainting episode. Syncope is a sudden crisis in cerebral blood perfusion due to Hypotension resulting in hypoxia of brain cells and a transitory passing out phase. People with hypotension tend to faint easily in situations of physical, mental or emotional perturbances. Other symptoms with the affected individuals are vertigo, giddiness, light headedness, easy fatigue and palpitations.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
Omeo™ UPRISE BE PE Drops : The erratic tendencies of blood pressure need to be carefully monitored if there already exists a history of episodes of vertigo, giddiness, lightheadedness, weakness and fainting. Homoeopathy is individualistic and minimalistic yet extremely successful in treating such constitutional disorders having a hereditary base. Omeo UpRise Be Pe drops contain medicines effective in immediate relief of hypotensive symptoms and if taken regularly along with constitutional homoeopathic treatment can also reduce the tendency of such exacerbations considerably.
Omeo™ UPRISE BE PE : A Homoeopathic speciality product designed to relieve symptoms of hypotension and irregular blood pressure.
Omeo UpRise Be Pe drops are indicated for Circulatory disturbances in hypotensive patients with the following symptoms:
Vertigo and Giddiness, Light headedness, Fainting paroxysms, Easy fatigue from slightest physical or mental exertion.
Composition: Gelsemium sempervirens 3X (1.0ml), Conium maculatum 4X (1.0ml), Baryta carbonica 30 (1.0ml), Crataegus oxyacantha 4X (2.0ml), Adrenalinum 30 (1.0 ml), Cinchona officinalis 3X (2.0ml), Cactus grandiflorus 4X (2.0ml), Excipients q.s.
Action & Indications of the Ingredients of Omeo™ UPRISE BE PE (Literature reference):
• Gelsemium sempervirens: Confusion; when attempting to move, the muscles refuse to obey the will; head giddy. Light-headed and dizzy; aggravated by sudden movement of the head, and walking. Irregular beating of the heart; palpitation. Pulse frequent, soft, weak, almost imperceptible.
• Conium maculatum: Weakness of body and mind, trembling, and palpitation. Vertigo, when lying down, and when turning over in bed. Palpitation of the heart, esp. after drinking. Fainting fits Sensation of fatigue esp. early in the morning in bed.
• Baryta carbonica: Diseases of old men when degenerative changes begin; – cardiac vascular and cerebral, very weak and weary, must sit or lie down or lean on something. Vertigo; stitches, when standing in the sun, extending through head.Palpitation and distress in region of heart.
• Crataegus oxyacantha : Acts on muscle of heart, and is a heart tonic. Very feeble and irregular heart action. Faintness and collapse. Patient is weak and exhausted, sometimes suddenly becomes weak.
• Adrenalinum : It possesses powerful local action over dilated blood-vessels. When injected into the circulation arteries become contracted and blood pressure rises. Arteries, heart, supra-renal bodies and vaso-motor system are prominently affected.
• Cinchona officinalis: When the fainting results from a profuse loss of blood, diarrhoea, perspiration or from exercise. Palpitation of the heart; faintness which is relieved by lying down; insomnia and vertigo, especially on raising the head. Vertigo after losses of fluids; with fainting; ringing in ears; loss of sight; cold surface.
• Cactus grandiflorus : Dim sight. Palpitation of the heart continues day and night, is worse while walking, during the night and from lying on the left side. Acts best in the incipiency of cardiac incompetence. Low blood pressure.
Dosage: 10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 3-4 times a day, or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals, or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known
Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.