BJain Omeo Pilease Tablets Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Haemorrhoids or piles can be of two varieties ? external and internal. External piles are situated outside the anal orifice and is covered with skin and internal piles is within the anal canal.
Various factors which contribute to the development of piles are:
? Hereditary? it is often seen in members of same family
? Chronic constipation or hard stools
? Diet lacking roughage
? Carcinoma of rectum
? Bleeding ? This is principal and earliest symptom. It is generally bright red, painless and occurs along with passage of stool
? Pain with passage of stools
? Mucous discharge
? Pruritis ani or itching in anus
? Prolapse ? Generally a late symptom
? Anaemia due to blood loss
Fissure in ano is a very painful condition and they occur most commonly in women and mostly seen between the age group of 30 and 50 years. Fissures can cause pain during defaecation, passage of blood streaked stools and pruritis ani. Haemorrhoids may be associated with fissure in ano. Constipation is most common aetiological factor causing fissures.
Management of piles includes general management and medical management. General management includes bowel regulation, taking diet rich in roughage, increasing intake of fluid, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. There are various homoeopathic medicines which are found to be useful for the treatment of piles and fissures
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OMEO? Pilease is a Homoeopathic speciality product with a combination of most useful homoeopathic remedies for complaints related to haemorrhoids and anal tears.
Each tablet contains : Ratanhia 3X, Hamamelis virginica 3X, Aesculus hippocastanum 3X, Aloe socotrina 3X, Calcarea fluor 3x In equal proportion, Excipients q.s.
? Bleeding with stools
? Pain during passage of stools
? Itching in anus
? Burning in anus
Individual Indications of the ingredients of OMEO? Pilease:
1. Ratanhia ? Burning and fissure of the anus, great painfulness and sensitiveness of rectum, stools are forced with great effort, and anus aches and burns for hours.
2. Hamamelis virginica ? Acts upon the coats of the veins causing relaxation with consequent engorgement. Pulsation in rectum. Passive congestions of skin and mucous membranes. Great desire for stool without being able to accomplish it. Itching at anus with burning, soreness, fullness, heaviness. Anus feels sore and raw.
3. Aesculus hippocastanum ? The action of this drug is most marked on the lower bowel, producing engorged haemorrhoidal veins, with characteristic backache, with absence of actual constipation. Burning in anus with chills up and down back. Mucous membrane seems swollen and obstructs the passage. Rectum : painful constriction; as of a knife sawing up and down. Fullness in various parts; venous congestions. Rectal disorders with characterstic : fullness, burning and dryness, rectum feels as if full of sticks or splinters; intense pain at anus for hours after stool.
4. Aloe socotrina ? Burning in anus and rectum. A lot of mucus, with pain in rectum after stool. Anus feels sore and raw. Pulsation in rectum.
5. Calcarea fluorica– Itching of anus. Fissure of the anus, and intensely sore crack near the lower end of the bowel. Bleeding haemorrhoids. Internal or blind piles frequently, with pain in back, generally far down on the sacrum, and constipation.
Dosage: Adults & >12 years old ? 2 tablets, 4 times a day. Children <12 years old ? 2 tablets, 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.