INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Health, according to the World Health Organization, is "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity". Mental Health and a healthy brain being equally important as an active and capable body.
OMEO™ Brainology Syrup from B. JAIN is one such product containing medicinal values of ingredients known for improving the general health of the mind and helping improve the memory. It also helps counter lethargy, improves concentration and acts as a tonic for a sharper mind.
The speciality of all BJAIN products is not just the ingredients but the quality of ingredients.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OMEO™ BRAINOLOGY SYRUP: A Homoeopathic speciality product for improving memory and boosting brain function.
Action of Omeo™ BRAINOLOGY SYRUP:
• Helps improve memory
• Tonic for sharper mind
• Helps remove lethargy
• Improves concentration
• Mental fatigue • Weakness
• Forgetfulness • Debility after exhausting diseases
• Lack of Concentration
• Mental exhaustion, Stress.
Composition (per 5ml):
Hydrocotyle asiatica Ø (0.4ml), Anacardium orientale Ø (0.01ml), Withania somnifera Ø (0.1ml), Aralia racemosa Ø (0.1ml), Kali phosphoricum 1x (2.0g), Alcohol content (8.7% v/v), Syrup (1.2ml), Caramel Color (0.01ml), Chocolate Aromatic (0.05ml)
Individual Indications of the Ingredients of Omeo™ BRAINOLOGY SYRUP:
1. Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Considered as a brain tonic due to its neuroprotective activities. It helps improve memory and acts as an anti-inflammatory and has anti-oxidant properties as well.
2. Anacardium Orientale: Anacardium is known to have anti-spasmodic properties and helps with brain fag. It also works as a memory and concentration booster.
3. Withania Somnifera: Also known as Ashwagandha, it is known to be useful in a variety of neural disorders. Studies have shown it to reduce cell death and hence it has neuroprotective properties.
4. Aralia Racemosa: It is an excellent remedy and acts as a stimulant and detoxifier.
5. Kali Phosphoricum: One of the great nerve remedies and the tissue salt that helps with prostration, weakness and tiredness, Kali phosphoricum is highly beneficial for anxiety, vertigo, headaches and for general relaxation of the nerves as well.
1 teaspoon, 2 times a day, or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals, as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.