BJain Homeopathic Omeo Haem Purifier Drops Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Detoxification is the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from a living organism, including the human body, which is mainly carried out by the liver.
The body’s natural cleansing processes are by:
• Stimulating the liver to drive toxins from the body;
• Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin;
• Improving circulation of the blood; and
• Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
Purification of the blood is very crucial for the healthy functioning of the body. The whole body functioning depends on blood supply. When the toxin level increases, the body organs gradually damage and start to under-perform. Allergies, low immunity, constant headaches, fatigue are few common symptoms which show that there are impurities and toxins in the body. Impure blood can lead to health and skin problems. Several skin problems like pimples, acne, dark blemishes, dull and dry skin are due to impure blood in the body.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OmeoTM Haem purifier Drops : A Homoeopathic speciality product to act as blood-purifier.
This combination medicine has ingredients which are the most commonly indicated for the said condition & give result for 60-70% of cases. In case the patient is not getting better, it indicates that the patient need a remedy beyond the medicines present in the combination for that you should consult a registered homeopathic practitioner. In addition, these combination products usually help to relieve the symptoms to a great extent, for complete annihilation of disease/condition constitutional remedy based on totality of symptom of the patient. Therefore, we direct you to always seek advice of a registered homeopathic practitioner for your treatment.
Indications: The ingredients have the property to acts as blood-purifier and helps clear the unhealthy skin.
Composition: Conium maculatum 4X (10% v/v), Hepar sulphuricum 4X (10% w/v), Juglans regia 4X (10% v/v), Sarsaparilla 4X (10% v/v), Scrophularia nodosa 4X (10% v/v), Excipients q.s., Alcohol content 36% v/v
Action and indications of the ingredients of OmeoTM Haem purifier Drops :
• Conium maculatum: Conium affects the blood and vascular system. Want of action of the skin.
• Hepar sulphur: Unhealthy skin; every little injury suppurates.
• Juglans regia: It should be remembered in diseases of the skin acne of the face, crusta lactea, tinea favosa.
• Sarsaparilla officinalis: Has been used as a blood-purifier and general remedy for all diseases of the skin.
• Scrophularia nodosa: This remedy is of service in diseases of the skin.
Dosage: 5-10 drops should be given in water, 2 times daily before meals or as prescribed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions: None known.
Shake well before use.
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.