Omeo Hair Care Drops
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
In the era of modernisation and image consciousness, hair care has become an essentiality that cannot be compromised with. Hair problems are interlinked with more than one condition mainly diet, hormonal imbalance, environmental stress and poor quality of hair products.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
OmeoTM Hair Care Drops :- A Homoeopathic Speciality Product for strong, healthy and shiny hair. Omeo hair care drops are specially designed for hair problems arising from defective nutrition and exposure to environmental stress. As an internal & external combination, it boosts up the hair nutrition and defends the effects of pollution, dust and stress.
Indications :- Hair fall & dandruff . Prevents itching, scaling and unhealthy condition of scalp.
Composition of Internal Preparation :- Each 30 ml contains
Acidum phosphoricum 6x (40.0 % v/v), Lycopodium clavatum 3x (20.0 % v/v),
Jaborandi 2x (10.0 % v/v), Natrum muriaticum 3x (10.0 % v/v), Excipients q.s.,
Alcohol content (63% v/v)
Composition of External Preparation :- Each 30 ml contains
Cinchona offi cinalis ɸ (5.0 %v/v), Arnica Montana ɸ (5.0 %v/v), Jaborandi ɸ (25.0 %v/v), Cantharis ɸ (15.0 %v/v),
Excipients q.s., Alcohol content (43.0 %v/v)
Action & Indications of the Ingredients of OmeoTM Hair care (Literature reference):
• Acid phosphoricum – Falling of hair; pain on touch as if sore or as from pulling the hair; itching, scaling and
unhealthy condition of scalp.
• Lycopodium clavatum – Excessive falling of the hair of the head. Scalp becomes exceedingly scurfy. Itching on
• Jaborandi – Favorable influence in cases of alopecia and if continued over a prolonged period to restore the
• Natrum muriaticum – Easy falling out of the hair when touched or combed, frequently seen in nursing women.
• Cinchona Officinalis – Destroy septic germs and arrest putrefaction more thoroughly than most antiseptics, scalp sensitive, worse combing hair.
• Arnica Montana – The use of Arnica in a case of baldness is followed with a marked success.
• Jaborandi – It stimulates the hair making it coarse and oft en turning it dark.
• Cantharis – Scales on the scalp; enormous dandruff ; hair falls out when combing.
Dosage: Adults:- 10-12 drops twice daily. Children:- 5-7 drops twice daily.
Direction for use:- To be diluted with half tablespoon of water and taken 10 minutes before or after meals, or as
directed by the physician.
Dosage : Adults:- 40-45 drops. Children:- 20-25 drops.
Direction for use:- To be mixed with oil and applied on scalp every alternate day.
Caution:- Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions:- None.
Shake well before use.
Storage:- Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.