BJain Homeopathic Omeo Convulsion Drops Online
Convulsions are sudden incoordinated and involuntary muscular contractions accompanied with loss of consciousness. Convulsions are due to disturbances in nervous system resulting from varied acute and chronic neuro inflammatory conditions. Epilepsy, hyperpyrexia, meningitis, intoxications, hypoglycemia and head injuries can cause convulsions. The affected person shakes vigorously, assumes distorted body postures and faints when hit by a convulsive attack. Patients should be stayed away from sharp pointed things or hazardous furniture to avoid injury during an attack. A convulsive attack may last a few seconds or many minutes and can occur on a particular body part or over the whole body. Although convusions are not life threatening but appropriate medical care should be pursued to reduce the frequency and intensity of convulsive attacks.
Bufo rana 8X 10% v/v
Cuprum metallicum 3X 10% w/v
Pulsatilla nigricans 2X 10% v/v
Silicea 3X 10% w/v
Zincum metallicum 3X 10% w/v
Alcohol content: 46% v/v
- Muscular irritability resulting in twitchings and cramps.
- Paroxysmal convulsions with loss of consciousness.
- Sudden lack of muscular co-ordination resulting in partial or total arrest of motion.
Action of Ingredients:
- Pains in loins, numbness of limbs, cramps, staggering gait. Particular remedy for
epilepsy, in which the fits occur during coition or are worse at times of menses and
- Convulsions, with blue face and clenched thumbs. Cramps in the extremities; pains, sole,
calves with great weariness of limbs. Clonic spasms beginning in fingers and toes, and
spreading over entire body.
- Cramps in legs, in evening, after lying down. Violent trembling of the whole body; with
cold sweat, anxiety and drawing pains.
- Painful contractive cramp in the left submaxillary articulation, and afterwards in the
temple. Cramplike pain across the hypochondria, extending into the back, especially on
motion. Cramplike pain and lameness of the hand after slight exertion, Cramp in the soles
of the feet.
- Convulsions : during dentition, with pale face, no heat; Automatic motion of hands and
head; Chorea. Jerking through the whole body during sleep at night.
Visit Our Website – Buy Homeopathic Drops Online