BJain Homeopathic Berberis Vulgaris Drops 30ML Online
INFORMATION ABOUT DISEASE:
Renal colic is the pain experienced when urinary stones block a part of the urinary tract including kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. To be specific, it is an acute loin pain radiating anteriorly and often to the groin, and may appear with haematuria. Pain is colicky, with spasms that cause the patient to squirm around and double up. Urinary stones are usually made up of minerals like calcium and uric acid and can vary in size from that of a minute grain of sand to as large as a golf ball!
A clinical review states that the prevalence of renal calculi is on a rise, with a lifetime risk of 12% for men and 6% for women.*
The smaller stones may pass out spontaneously, but some may develop complications of severe obstruction and sepsis if left untreated.
Homoeopathy is a safe, simple and sure way to treat this condition.
• Berberis vulgaris has been documented in homoeopathic literature as highly effective for renal as well as biliary colic.
• A research article provides evidence of antiurolithic activity in Berberis vulgaris root bark, and justifies its medicinal use in urolithiasis.**
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT:
Berberis Vulgaris Drops : A Homoeopathic medicine known to be beneficial for Renal and Bilious colic.
Indications: Renal and Bilious Colic.
Composition: Berberis vulgaris Ø , Alcohol content 49%v/v.
Action & Indications of Berberis vulgaris in Renal and Bilious colic (Literature reference) :
Berberis vulgaris :
• The renal or vesical symptoms predominate. – Pain in small of back; very sensitive to touch in renal region; < when sitting and lying, from jar, from fatigue.
• Bilious colic, followed by jaundice; clay-colored stools Renal colic, < left side
• Biliary and urinary calculi. Colic, pains from gall-bladder to epigastrium; bilious; along ureter, arresting breathing; renal .
• Berberis often gives relief in colic, whether it is a renal colic or a gallstone colic.
Dosage : 10-15 drops in 1/4th cup of water, 3 times a day. In acute exacerbation, frequent repetition of dose is recommended – every ½ hour to 2 hours in luke warm water, or as prescribed by the physician.
Direction for Use : To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals, or as directed by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & Known Adverse Reactions : None known
Shake well before use.
Storage : Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
Visit More – Homeopathic Drops Online