BJain Homeopathic Thuja Occidentalis Liquid Dilution Online
B Jain?s Homeopathy Thuja Occidentalis is a well-known homeopathic remedy for complaints of the skin such as warts, growths, eruptions and crippled nails. It is an excellent homoeopathy remedy for purulent discharges and mouth sores.
- Thuja Occidentalis
- Helps in complaints of the skin and genitourinary organs.
- Effective for warts, muscle and joint pains.
- Helps with headaches, ear discharge and cough.
- Gastric complaints and menstrual troubles are also aided by this remedy.
Directions For Use:
10 to 15 drops in ?th cup of water, three times in a day, 10 minutes before or after meals or as prescribed by the physician. Consult your physician before taking any homoeopathic remedy if you are pregnant of breastfeeding.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
B Jain Pharmaceuticals, a part of B Jain Group of companies, vows by its virtues of Quality, Safety and Consistency. The organization has been able to continually deliver high grade of products and is GMP and ISO certified.
Homoeopathic Liquid Dilutions refers to the medicines in liquid form prepared by series of trituration or succusion bringing the crude drug substance into a state of physical solubility, physiological assimilability and therapeutic activity, for use as homoeopathic healing remedies. B. Jain provides a range of 350 liquid dilutions in various potencies from 3x, 6x, 6c to 10 M & 50 Millesimal potency.
Visit Our Website – Buy Homeopathic Medicine